- Develop proposals, plans of action, and presentations or other materials while researching industry trends and technology changes to identify opportunities for growth
- Serve as a subject matter expert working with business processes peers solving problems, advising on various complex business-related issues
- Advise and drive the use of technology to streamline business processes
- Act as an SAP architect and a catalyst of digital transformation to increase business agility and enable the strategy of the company, as well as the key liaison for his/her functional globally
- Collaborate with leadership to develop ideas and solutions to present to business processes peers
- Analyze, gather requirements, design business processes, define functional specifications, and configure solutions to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Configure, develop, and implement SAP systems, and smoothly integrate SAP applications with existing IT business solutions
- Provide SAP system support, end-user training, and document SAP processes
- Participate in projects as an SAP expert
- Lead functional areas within projects and/or lead implementation projects
- Keep abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments
- Work with Digital IT service providers to provide support to users, to deliver applications enhancements and on project activities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business peers to gain their active support for the transformation agenda
- Support leadership in developing and implementing Digital IT roadmaps, such as projects and enhancement
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments
- Customer-Centric – Focus efforts to ensure internal and external customers thrive
- Communication and Persuasion – Possess solid communication and persuasion skills essential to success in this position. You will represent the Digital IT group effectively and employ negotiation skills that build organizational consensus around a specific course of action while identifying communication barriers and taking action to facilitate mutual understanding.
- Business Acumen – Acknowledge the impact of your actions in local and global contexts while working to generate sustainable value (economic, social, and environmental) for the organization. In addition, you should understand basic business processes and possess the ability to identify and develop workflows and process maps for continual improvement and waste elimination within the business.
- Technical Expertise – Understand all IT functions, cloud technologies, and services in use, and become familiar with the current direction in the infrastructure market
- Strategic Thinking and Vision – Possess a clear sense of the direction of the organization and understand what will create a competitive advantage for the business in the future. Distinguish tactical issues from strategic ones and take action while effectively translating strategic imperatives at the macro level into initiatives and priorities.
- Simplistic Agility – Foster simplicity and agility to focus on what adds value while resolving issues
- Global Perspective – Ability to successfully operate in a global IT organization bringing perspective to daily work while leveraging relationships, expertise, and opportunities across borders taking the company’s strategy and priorities into consideration.
- Accountability – Take initiative and assume personal accountability and ownership for goals, outcomes, and deadlines holding others accountable for achieving individual and organizational objectives.
- Analysis – Possess critical thinking ability and deal systematically with input from a variety of sources to suggest alternative approaches to unfamiliar situations or concepts, as well as strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources.
- Supplier Management – Possess the ability to engage and manage suppliers as needed for discovery, modeling, implementation, and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 8 years of SAP experience
- SAP certifications preferred
- Extensive SAP (module-specific) knowledge
- Experience with full-cycle SAP implementations preferred
- Knowledge of IT processes, IT functions (development, infrastructure, security, governance), and technology (cloud, big data, architecture, APIs)
- Knowledge of Agile, Project Management, and Innovation processes
- Ability to work with teams in Application Managed Services (AMS) environment driving engagement with an ownership mindset
- Ability to document SAP processes
- Experience leading projects
- Understanding of business processes and best practices to provide effective solutions
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP (ECC or S4/Hana) and solid functional experience with SAP Production Planning (PP) – Discrete Manufacturing and Repetitive Manufacturing, SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and SAP Quality Management (QM)
- Strong knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) and Industrial Environments
- Desirable knowledge of SAP Materials Management (MM) impacting production processes and SAP Product Costing (CO-PC))
- Desirable knowledge of production planning and execution
- Knowledge for SAP Bolt-on Solution Prometheus is a plus
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0 technologies and experience will be a plus